Loyola Grand Villas is considered as the 2nd most secured village in Metro Manila and popular by most successful young families. The upscale neighborhood as well as its close proximity to premier universities like Ateneo, Mirriam college & University of the Philippines triggered its high consistent appreciation value. Its just 15-20 minutes away from Eastwood Business District , Trinoma and Ortigas center.
Nestled between the hills of Quezon City and the Marikina River, Loyola Grand Villas covers over 172 hectares and stretches from the Ateneo de Manila hillside, along the La Vista and Ayala Heights subdivisions, and to the panoramic borders of the Capitol Hills Golf Club and the Balara Filters.
The village provides a breathtaking view of the Marikina River and the Antipolo mountain ranges. Its gently rolling terrain exudes a relaxing atmosphere in the middle of city living. And yet, the village is just a stone’s throw away from the prestigious campuses of Ateneo, U.P. and Miriam, and is a short drive from the best medical facilities in the country like the Heart, Kidney and Lung Centers and the Lungsod ng Kabataan Hospital.
COMMUNITY AMENITIES AND FEATURES:
• LGV Community Center
• Basketball Court
• Badminton Courts
• Well-maintained roads and tree-lined avenues
• Functioning and flood-free drainage system
• Beautifully landscaped open spaces and parks
• Properly built perimeter walls
• Protective security walls and responsive security outposts
• Lot Area: 768 sqm.
• Floor Area: 450 sqm.
• 7 Bedrooms
• Bungalow style
• Basement (bedrooms and garage)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Lease Price: P130,000 / month
• 12 months (1 year) minimum lease
• 6 months advanced rental
• 2 months security deposit